世界艾滋病日 – 十二月 1, 2017 : 文章, 主题, 口号, 行情, 消息, 如何庆祝, 言语
世界艾滋病日是每年都庆祝世界各地的上 1ST 十二月的提高对艾滋病的公众意识 (后天免疫缺陷综合症). 艾滋病是一种流行病，由于引起感染人类免疫缺陷病毒的 (HIV). 这一天是由政府组织的庆祝, 非政府组织, 民间社会和其他卫生官员通过组织有关艾滋病的演讲或论坛讨论.
美国总统在今年宣布为世界艾滋病日的官方公告 1995 这是开始，所有在世界各地其他国家以下. 据粗略估计, 周围 25 万人经抢救无效死亡 1981 至 2007 因为HIV感染. 即使经过抗逆转录病毒治疗在很多地方访问, 周围 2 万人 (至少 270,000 总共是儿童的) 在 2007 感染这种流行病.
世界艾滋病日庆祝活动已成为公认的最健康天庆祝国际. 世界艾滋病日的庆祝活动提供了重要机会，以健康组织增加人与人之间的认识, 最有可能获得的治疗以及讨论预防措施.
世界艾滋病日 2017 将在周五庆祝, 上 1ST 十二月.
世界艾滋病日，最早由托马斯·内特和詹姆斯W¯¯可视化. 邦恩在八月的一个月 1987. 托马斯·内特和詹姆斯·w ^. 邦恩都是在世界卫生组织艾滋病全球计划的公共信息官 (世界卫生组织) 在日内瓦, 瑞士. 他们分享了他们的想法有关艾滋病日博士. 乔纳森·曼恩 (艾滋病全球项目主任), 谁批准了想法和建议的世界艾滋病日纪念活动 1ST 十二月在今年 1988.
世界艾滋病日的庆祝活动是由他们决定将每年的庆祝 1ST 十二月的准确. 他们认为，应该从选举的时间远远决定, 圣诞假期或其他假期. 它应时间，当人们与新闻媒体可以支付更多的关注和重视在所有世界各地的广播消息中庆祝.
联合联合国艾滋病毒/艾滋病, 也被称为UNAIDS, 应运而生的一年后生效 1996 并开始推动全球. 而不是被庆祝只有一天, 世界艾滋病运动是由联合国艾滋病规划署在今年推出 1997 专注于艾滋病方案, 更好的通讯, 防病意识学习整整一年.
在开始几年, 世界艾滋病日主题是只集中于儿童以及青少年, 这后来被认定为一个家庭疾病的任何年龄组的任何人都可以感染艾滋病病毒. 以来 2007, 世界艾滋病日开始由白宫艾滋病丝带的标志性象征的显示.
- 这一年的主题 1988 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “通讯”.
- 这一年的主题 1989 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “青年”.
- 这一年的主题 1990 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “妇女与艾滋病”.
- 这一年的主题 1991 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “共享的挑战”.
- 这一年的主题 1992 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “社区承诺”.
- 这一年的主题 1993 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “法案”.
- 这一年的主题 1994 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “艾滋病与家庭”.
- 这一年的主题 1995 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “共享权利, 共同的责任”.
- 这一年的主题 1996 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “同一个世界和一个盼望”.
- 这一年的主题 1997 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “孩子在有艾滋病世界的生活”.
- 这一年的主题 1998 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “强制变革: 世界艾滋病运动与年轻人”.
- 这一年的主题 1999 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “听, 学习, 生活: 世界艾滋病运动与儿童和青少年”.
- 这一年的主题 2000 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “艾滋病: 男人会发挥影响力”.
- 这一年的主题 2001 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “我在意. 你做”?
- 这一年的主题 2002 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “羞辱和歧视”.
- 这一年的主题 2003 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “羞辱和歧视”.
- 这一年的主题 2004 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “妇女, 女孩, 艾滋病毒和艾滋病”.
- 这一年的主题 2005 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “遏制艾滋: 履行承诺”.
- 这一年的主题 2006 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “遏制艾滋: 信守承诺，责任”.
- 这一年的主题 2007 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “遏制艾滋: 履行承诺- 领导”.
- 这一年的主题 2008 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “遏制艾滋: 信守承诺铅的Empower - 交付”.
- 这一年的主题 2009 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “Universal Access and Human Rights”.
- 这一年的主题 2010 在世界艾滋病日宣传活动是, “Universal Access and Human Rights”.
- The theme from the year 2011 至 2015 for World Aids Day campaign was, “Getting to zero: zero new HIV infections. Zero discrimination. Zero AIDS related deaths”
WORLD AIDS DAY ACTIVITIES
Variety of activities can be done on the day of World Aids day celebration to increase the awareness and distribute the message of the theme of particular year. It is very necessary to increase the awareness among people as they are the main target of the program. Some of the activities are written below:
- Community based individuals and organizations should be contacted to plan the World AIDS Day activities, to organize a planned meeting. It can be well started from the local clinics, hospitals, social service agencies, schools, AIDS advocacy groups and etc.
- A single event or sequence of independent events can be determined for better awareness by the speakers and exhibitors through the forums, rallies, health fairs, community events, faith services, parades, block parties and etc.
- A public statement can be submitted to the agency board identifying the recognition for the World AIDS Day.
- Red ribbons should be wore or distributed to others to mark the hope to the schools, work sites or community groups. Electronic ribbons can also be distributed to the social media outlets.
- All the activities (like DVD showings and Aids prevention seminars) of businesses, schools, health care organizations, clergy and local agencies should be encouraged for their great work.
- A candlelight vigil can be held at the public park or the nearest agency where singers, musicians, dancers, poets, story tellers and etc could distribute the message of Aids prevention through entertaining performances.
- World AIDS Day information can be distributed by linking it to the web site of your agency.
- All the planned events and activities should be already distributed through the e-mail, newsletters, mailings or electronic bulletins.
- People can be aware by displaying the exhibitions, posters, videos, flyers, brochures for HIV/AIDS and etc.
- World AIDS Day activities can be informed to a large group of people instantly through the blogs, Facebook的, Twitter or through the other social media websites.
- Actively contribute to the other groups of celebrating the World AIDS Day.
- A candlelight celebration can be held in the memory of died person due to HIV/AIDS.
- Religious leaders are encouraged to speak something for AIDS intolerance and dishonor.
- A service can be started to provide the meals, shelter, transportation, companionship for the people with HIV/AIDS. They can also be invited in the social work, worship or other functions to increase their morality.
OBJECTIVES OF WORLD AIDS DAY 2017
The purpose of the World Aids Day celebration every year to well support the Member States in order to build up the new and effective policies and programmes, to strengthen the health systems as well as to increase the capacity of health sectors towards HIV/AIDS. Some of the main objectives of the World Aids Day are listed below:
- To guide the member states for globally increasing the prevention and control measures for HIV/AIDS.
- To offer the member states a technical support for implementing the plan for prevention, care as well as treatment for HIV/AIDS including the testing, counseling of mother for transmitting the infection to the child, STI control and antiretroviral therapy.
- To aware people about the antiretroviral medicines or other commodities which can help them to fight against HIV/AIDS.
- To involve the peer groups in the campaign for getting the most effective result.
- To encourage more students from the schools, universities and social structures to contribute in the competitions organized for the AIDS.
- To decrease and control the number of patients infected by HIV/AIDS as well as to encourage the peer groups for condom.
WORLD AIDS DAY SLOGANS, QUOTES AND MESSAGES (World AIDS DAY 2017)
- “HIV/AIDS has no boundaries”.
- “My play Safe Sex was picked apart because critics thought it was untrue. It was a play in which no one had AIDS, but the characters talked about how it was going to change their lives”.
- “Small aids to individuals, large aid to masses”.
- “AIDS is an absolutely tragic disease. The argument about AIDS’ being some kind of divine retribution is crap”.
- “Give a child love, laughter and peace, not AIDS”.
- “I know one man who was impotent who gave AIDS to his wife and the only thing they did was kiss”.
- “If you judge people you have no time to love them”.
- “Let us give publicity to H.I.V./AIDS and not hide it, because the only way to make it appear like a normal illness like TB, like cancer, is always to come out and say somebody has died because of H.I.V./AIDS, and people will stop regarding it as something extraordinary”.
- “The AIDS is a disease that is hard to talk about”.
- “I burned out on AIDS and did no AIDS work for a couple of years. I was so angry that people were still getting this disease that nobody can give you – you have to go out and get it”!
- “My son has died of AIDS”.
- “Because of the lack of education on AIDS, discrimination, fear, panic, and lies surrounded me”.
- “You can’t get AIDS from a hug or a handshake or a meal with a friend”.
- “This AIDS stuff is pretty scary. I hope I don’t get it”.
AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) caused by the HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) which attack the immune system of the human body. The disease was first recognized in the year 1981. It was first identified by the name of AIDS on 27th of July in the year 1982.
HIV infection can be easily transmitted from one person to the other if they have contacted ever directly through the mucous membrane, bodily fluid or blood. In the earlier period, there was a lot of social stigma for the people with HIV/AIDS. According to the estimate, it has been noted that around 33 million people have been infected with the HIV and 2 million people died because of it each year.
HIV is a virus which attacks the T-cells of the immune system and causes the disease known as AIDS. It is found in the human body fluids like blood, semen, vaginal fluids, breast milk of the infected person which can be passed to others by a direct contact like blood transfusion, oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex or injecting contaminated needles. It can be passed to the baby by the pregnant women during delivery or through breast feeding.
It was originated in the 19th and 20th century in the region of west-central Africa. Actually there is no any cure for it but the course of disease can be lessens down by some treatment.
Signs and Symptoms of HIV/AIDS
A person with HIV/AIDS has the following signs and symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Sweats during night
- Enlarged glands
- Weight loss
- Joint pain
- Muscle ache
- Red rashes
但, in many cases of this disease the initial symptoms are disappeared for many years during which HIV virus cause damages to the immune system which is incurable. The infected person never feels any symptoms during this period and appears healthy.
但, in the late stage of HIV infection (when virus weakens the immune system to fight against it) the person develops illness with AIDS. Person with the late stage infection started showing following signs and symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Permanent tiredness
- Fever (above 100f)
- Night sweats
- Diarrhea (persistent and chronic)
- Dry cough
- White spots on the tongue and mouth
- Swollen glands
- Weight loss
- Shortness of breath
- Esophagitis (inflammation of lower esophagus linings)
- Kaposi sarcoma, cancer of the cervix, lungs, rectum, liver, head, neck and the cancer of immune system (lymphomas).
- Meningitis, encephalitis and peripheral neuropathy
- Toxoplasmosis (infection of brain)
There are some myths which are spread in the society about the AID. Aids never spread through the hand shake, hug, sneeze, unbroken skin touch or the use of same toilet.