Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê – Berfanbar 1, 2017 : essay, Mijad, Slogan, Quotes, Messages, How to bo pîrozkirinê, Axaftin
roj alîkariyên World her sal li seranserê cîhanê li ser de pîroz dikin 1st of December ji bo bilindkirina hestyariyê li raya giştî li ser AIDS (Syndrome peydakirina Immuno kêmbûna). AIDS nexweşiyeke çinin sedemê ji ber ku virus ji qudreta Mirovan Virus e (HIV). Ew roj ji aliyê rêxistinên hikûmetê ya pîroz, saziyên sivîl, civaka sivîl û karbidestên din yên tendurustiyê ji aliyê rêxistin û axaftinan an jî forûmên gotûbêjê related to AIDS.
Serokê Dewletên Yekbûyî yên Amerîkayê belavokek fermî ji bo Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê di sala îlan 1995 ku li jêr destê welatên din hemû li seranserê cîhanê dest pê kir,. Li gor estimation asê, dorhal 25 milyon kes ji jiyana xwe 1981 ber 2007 ji ber ku ji nexweşîya HIV bi. Heta piştî gihandina tedawî pê li gelek deverên, dorhal 2 milyon kes (herîkêm 270,000 of total bûn zarokan) li 2007 bi vê nexweşiya şewbê vegirtinê bûn.
pîrozbahiya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDSê bûye herî naskirî rojan tenduristiyê pîrozbahiya navnetewî de. pîrozbahiya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDSê derfet key ji bo saziyên tendurustiyê ji bo bilindkirina hişmendiya di nava gel de pêşkêş dike, herî access dest bi tedawî û herweha gotûbêjkirina tedbîrên.
WORLD AIDS DAY 2017
Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê 2017 dê at Roja Înê pîroz, li 1st of December.
Dîroka cîhanê bi AIDS DAY
Roja Cîhanî ya AIDSê yekem ji aliyê Thomas Netter û James W visualized bû. Bunn di meha Tebaxê de di 1987. Karin Netter û James W. Bunn herdu efserên agahî giştî ji bo Program Global AIDS li kî ne (Rêxistina Tenduristiya Cîhanê) li Cenevreyê, Swîsre. Ew fikra xwe li ser roja AIDS ji bo Dr parve kir. Jonathan Mann (Midûrê programa Global AIDS), ku ramana erê kir û di pîrozkirina Roja Cîhanî ya AIDSê li ser pêşniyar dikin 1st of December di sala 1988.
pîrozbahiya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDSê destê wan biryar hate dayîn ku her sal li ser pîroz be 1st of December rastir. Wan guman kir ku divê ev yek heta niha ji dema hilbijartinan de, biryar bê, cejnên Christmas an jî betlaneyên din. Ev divê di dema ku gel û medyaya nûçeyan nikaribû bala û balê zêdetir li weşana xwe nûçeyên li tevahiya cîhanê bidin pîrozkirin.
Program The Joint ya Neteweyên Yekbûyî li ser HIV / AIDS, jî wek UNAIDS zanîn, hat û ket meriyetê di sala 1996 û dest bi pêşvebirina cîhanê. Li şûna ku ji bo bi tenê yek rojê de pîroz kirin, KCK: World AIDS ji aliyê UNAIDS ya di sala hate destpêkirin 1997 ku balê li ser bernameyên AIDS, ragihandinê de baştir, pêşîlêgirtina nexweşî û hişmendiya nexweşî fêrbûna ji bo tevahiya salê bike.
Di salên Guherandinên, mijarên Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bi tenê li ser zarokan û herweha ciwanên giraniya bûn, ku paşê wek nesaxiya malbatê hatin naskirin wek her kesê ku ti temenê dikare bi HIV. Ji ber ku 2007, Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê sembola destê dîmendera lêkolerên ji AIDS Ribbon ji aliyê Qesra Spî hatibû destpêkirin.
THEME WORLD AIDS DAY
UNAIDS dest bi organîzekirina kampanya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDSê ku bi mijarên taybetî salane ji bo hişmendiya global baştir li ser nexweşî pîroz be. Piştî bi lîsteya hemû sal mijarên şehreza yên Day World Aids:
- The theme yên salê de 1988 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, "Agahhesînî".
- The theme yên salê de 1989 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, "Ciwanan".
- The theme yên salê de 1990 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, "Jin û AIDS".
- The theme yên salê de 1991 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Sharing the Challenge”.
- The theme yên salê de 1992 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Community Commitment”.
- The theme yên salê de 1993 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Act”.
- The theme yên salê de 1994 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “AIDS and the Family”.
- The theme yên salê de 1995 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Shared Rights, Shared Responsibilities”.
- The theme yên salê de 1996 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “One World and One Hope”.
- The theme yên salê de 1997 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Children Living in a World with AIDS”.
- The theme yên salê de 1998 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Force for Change: World AIDS Campaign with Young People”.
- The theme yên salê de 1999 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Listen, Learn, Live: World AIDS Campaign with Children and Young People”.
- The theme yên salê de 2000 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “AIDS: Men Make a Difference”.
- The theme yên salê de 2001 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “I care. Do you”?
- The theme yên salê de 2002 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Stigma and Discrimination”.
- The theme yên salê de 2003 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Stigma and Discrimination”.
- The theme yên salê de 2004 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Women, Girls, HIV and AIDS”.
- The theme yên salê de 2005 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Stop AIDS: Keep the Promise”.
- The theme yên salê de 2006 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Stop AIDS: Keep the Promise-Accountability”.
- The theme yên salê de 2007 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Stop AIDS: Keep the Promise- Leadership”.
- The theme yên salê de 2008 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Stop AIDS: Keep the Promise-Lead-Empower-Deliver”.
- The theme yên salê de 2009 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Universal Access and Human Rights”.
- The theme yên salê de 2010 ji bo kampanyaya Roja Cîhanî ya AIDS'ê bû, “Universal Access and Human Rights”.
- The theme from the year 2011 ber 2015 for World Aids Day campaign was, “Getting to zero: zero new HIV infections. Zero discrimination. Zero AIDS related deaths”
WORLD AIDS DAY ACTIVITIES
Variety of activities can be done on the day of World Aids day celebration to increase the awareness and distribute the message of the theme of particular year. It is very necessary to increase the awareness among people as they are the main target of the program. Some of the activities are written below:
- Community based individuals and organizations should be contacted to plan the World AIDS Day activities, to organize a planned meeting. It can be well started from the local clinics, hospitals, social service agencies, schools, AIDS advocacy groups and etc.
- A single event or sequence of independent events can be determined for better awareness by the speakers and exhibitors through the forums, rallies, health fairs, community events, faith services, parades, block parties and etc.
- A public statement can be submitted to the agency board identifying the recognition for the World AIDS Day.
- Red ribbons should be wore or distributed to others to mark the hope to the schools, work sites or community groups. Electronic ribbons can also be distributed to the social media outlets.
- All the activities (like DVD showings and Aids prevention seminars) of businesses, schools, health care organizations, clergy and local agencies should be encouraged for their great work.
- A candlelight vigil can be held at the public park or the nearest agency where singers, musicians, dancers, poets, story tellers and etc could distribute the message of Aids prevention through entertaining performances.
- World AIDS Day information can be distributed by linking it to the web site of your agency.
- All the planned events and activities should be already distributed through the e-mail, newsletters, mailings or electronic bulletins.
- People can be aware by displaying the exhibitions, posters, videos, flyers, brochures for HIV/AIDS and etc.
- World AIDS Day activities can be informed to a large group of people instantly through the blogs, Facebook, Twitter or through the other social media websites.
- Actively contribute to the other groups of celebrating the World AIDS Day.
- A candlelight celebration can be held in the memory of died person due to HIV/AIDS.
- Religious leaders are encouraged to speak something for AIDS intolerance and dishonor.
- A service can be started to provide the meals, shelter, transportation, companionship for the people with HIV/AIDS. They can also be invited in the social work, worship or other functions to increase their morality.
OBJECTIVES OF WORLD AIDS DAY 2017
The purpose of the World Aids Day celebration every year to well support the Member States in order to build up the new and effective policies and programmes, to strengthen the health systems as well as to increase the capacity of health sectors towards HIV/AIDS. Some of the main objectives of the World Aids Day are listed below:
- To guide the member states for globally increasing the prevention and control measures for HIV/AIDS.
- To offer the member states a technical support for implementing the plan for prevention, care as well as treatment for HIV/AIDS including the testing, counseling of mother for transmitting the infection to the child, STI control and antiretroviral therapy.
- To aware people about the antiretroviral medicines or other commodities which can help them to fight against HIV/AIDS.
- To involve the peer groups in the campaign for getting the most effective result.
- To encourage more students from the schools, universities and social structures to contribute in the competitions organized for the AIDS.
- To decrease and control the number of patients infected by HIV/AIDS as well as to encourage the peer groups for condom.
WORLD AIDS DAY SLOGANS, QUOTES AND MESSAGES (World AIDS DAY 2017)
- “HIV/AIDS has no boundaries”.
- “My play Safe Sex was picked apart because critics thought it was untrue. It was a play in which no one had AIDS, but the characters talked about how it was going to change their lives”.
- “Small aids to individuals, large aid to masses”.
- “AIDS is an absolutely tragic disease. The argument about AIDS’ being some kind of divine retribution is crap”.
- “Give a child love, laughter and peace, not AIDS”.
- “I know one man who was impotent who gave AIDS to his wife and the only thing they did was kiss”.
- “If you judge people you have no time to love them”.
- “Let us give publicity to H.I.V./AIDS and not hide it, because the only way to make it appear like a normal illness like TB, like cancer, is always to come out and say somebody has died because of H.I.V./AIDS, and people will stop regarding it as something extraordinary”.
- “The AIDS is a disease that is hard to talk about”.
- “I burned out on AIDS and did no AIDS work for a couple of years. I was so angry that people were still getting this disease that nobody can give you – you have to go out and get it”!
- “My son has died of AIDS”.
- “Because of the lack of education on AIDS, discrimination, fear, panic, and lies surrounded me”.
- “You can’t get AIDS from a hug or a handshake or a meal with a friend”.
- “This AIDS stuff is pretty scary. I hope I don’t get it”.
AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) caused by the HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) which attack the immune system of the human body. The disease was first recognized in the year 1981. It was first identified by the name of AIDS on 27th of July in the year 1982.
HIV infection can be easily transmitted from one person to the other if they have contacted ever directly through the mucous membrane, bodily fluid or blood. In the earlier period, there was a lot of social stigma for the people with HIV/AIDS. According to the estimate, it has been noted that around 33 million people have been infected with the HIV and 2 million people died because of it each year.
HIV is a virus which attacks the T-cells of the immune system and causes the disease known as AIDS. It is found in the human body fluids like blood, semen, vaginal fluids, breast milk of the infected person which can be passed to others by a direct contact like blood transfusion, oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex or injecting contaminated needles. It can be passed to the baby by the pregnant women during delivery or through breast feeding.
It was originated in the 19th and 20th century in the region of west-central Africa. Actually there is no any cure for it but the course of disease can be lessens down by some treatment.
Signs and Symptoms of HIV/AIDS
A person with HIV/AIDS has the following signs and symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Sweats during night
- Enlarged glands
- Weight loss
- Joint pain
- Muscle ache
- Red rashes
Lebê, in many cases of this disease the initial symptoms are disappeared for many years during which HIV virus cause damages to the immune system which is incurable. The infected person never feels any symptoms during this period and appears healthy.
Lebê, in the late stage of HIV infection (when virus weakens the immune system to fight against it) the person develops illness with AIDS. Person with the late stage infection started showing following signs and symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Permanent tiredness
- Fever (above 100f)
- Night sweats
- Diarrhea (persistent and chronic)
- Dry cough
- White spots on the tongue and mouth
- Swollen glands
- Weight loss
- Shortness of breath
- Esophagitis (inflammation of lower esophagus linings)
- Kaposi sarcoma, cancer of the cervix, lungs, rectum, liver, head, neck and the cancer of immune system (lymphomas).
- Meningitis, encephalitis and peripheral neuropathy
- Toxoplasmosis (infection of brain)
There are some myths which are spread in the society about the AID. Aids never spread through the hand shake, hug, sneeze, unbroken skin touch or the use of same toilet.