Lá Domhanda SEIF – nollaig 1, 2017 : Aiste, Téama, slogans, Sleachta, teachtaireachtaí, Conas Ceiliúradh a, Urlabhra
Tá lá áiseanna Domhanda a cheiliúradh gach bliain ar fud an domhain ar 1ú na Nollag chun feasacht a spreagadh poiblí faoi SEIF (Faighte Immuno Shiondróm Easpa). Is SEIF Is galar paindéim chúis leis mar gheall ar an ionfhabhtú Víreas Easpa Imdhíonachta Daonna (VEID). Is é an lá a cheiliúradh ag na heagraíochtaí rialtais, eagraíochtaí neamhrialtasacha, an tsochaí shibhialta agus oifigigh sláinte eile trí eagrú na óráidí nó fóraim phlé a bhaineann leis an SEIF.
Uachtarán na Stát Aontaithe dhearbhú fógra oifigiúil do Lá Domhanda SEIF sa bhliain 1995 ar cuireadh tús leis i ndiaidh ag tíortha eile ar fad ar fud an domhain. De réir na meastachán garbh, thart 25 milliún duine bás ó 1981 chun 2007 mar gheall ar an ionfhabhtú VEID. Fiú amháin tar éis an rochtain ar chóireáil frith-aisvíreasach ag go leor áiteanna, thart 2 milliún duine (ar a laghad 270,000 den iomlán a bhí leanaí) i 2007 Bhí ionfhabhtaithe le galar seo eipidéim.
Tá ceiliúradh Lá Domhanda SEIF a bheith ar an laethanta sláinte is aitheanta go hidirnáisiúnta cheiliúradh. Cuireann ceiliúradh Lá Domhanda SEIF an deis eochair do na heagraíochtaí sláinte chun feasacht i measc daoine a mhéadú, Rochtain agus is féidir an chuid is mó ar an chóireáil chomh maith leis na bearta coisctheacha a phlé.
WORLD SEIF LÁ 2017
Lá Domhanda SEIF 2017 Bheadh a cheiliúradh ag Dé hAoine, ar 1ú na Nollag.
DOMHAN SEIF LÁ STAIR
Bhí Lá Domhanda SEIF visualized ar dtús ag an Netter Thomas agus James W. Bunn i mí Lúnasa i 1987. Thomas Netter agus James W. Is iad Bunn an dá na hoifigigh faisnéise poiblí don Chlár Domhanda SEIF ag an WHO (An Eagraíocht Dhomhanda Sláinte) sa Ghinéiv, An Eilvéis. Bhí Roinn siad a n-smaoineamh faoi an lá SEIF ar an Dr. Jonathan Mann (Stiúrthóir an Chláir SEIF Domhanda), bhí ceadaithe a an smaoineamh agus mhol urramú Lá Domhanda SEIF ar 1ú de Nollaig sa bhliain 1988.
Socraíodh ceiliúradh Lá Domhanda SEIF trí iad a cheiliúradh gach bliain ar 1ú na Nollag go cruinn. Shíl siad gur chóir é a chinneadh i bhfad ó an t-am toghcháin, laethanta saoire na Nollag nó laethanta saoire eile. Ba chóir é a cheiliúradh le linn am nuair a d'fhéadfadh daoine agus na meáin nuachta níos ús agus aird a thabhairt ar craoladh ar an nuacht go léir ar fud an domhain.
An Comhchlár na Náisiún Aontaithe maidir le VEID / SEIF, ar a dtugtar an UNAIDS, i bhfeidhm i rith na bliana 1996 agus thosaigh a chur chun cinn ar fud an domhain. In ionad a bheith ceiliúradh ach lá amháin, Seoladh Feachtas Domhanda SEIF ag an UNAIDS sa bhliain 1997 chun díriú ar na cláir SEIF, cumarsáid níos fearr, galar a chosc agus feasacht galair foghlama don bhliain ar fad.
Sna blianta tosaigh, Díríodh na téamaí Lá Domhanda SEIF amháin ar na páistí chomh maith leis na daoine óga, a Aithníodh ina dhiaidh sin mar ghalar teaghlaigh agus is féidir aon duine aon aoisghrúpa a bheith ionfhabhtaithe le VEID. Ós rud é 2007, cuireadh tús leis an Lá Domhanda SEIF symbolizing ag taispeáint íocónach de SEIF Ribbon ag an Teach Bán.
DOMHAN SEIF LÁ TÉAMA
UNAIDS thosaigh a eagrú leis an bhfeachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a cheiliúradh leis na téamaí bliantúla ar leith do feasacht dhomhanda a níos fearr mar gheall ar an ghalar. Tá Tar éis an liosta de na bliana téamaí ciallmhar de Lá Domhanda SEIF:
- Ba é téama na bliana 1988 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, "Cumarsáid".
- Ba é téama na bliana 1989 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, "Óige".
- Ba é téama na bliana 1990 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, "Mná agus SEIF".
- Ba é téama na bliana 1991 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Sharing the Challenge”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 1992 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Community Commitment”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 1993 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Act”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 1994 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “AIDS and the Family”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 1995 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Shared Rights, Shared Responsibilities”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 1996 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “One World and One Hope”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 1997 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Children Living in a World with AIDS”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 1998 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Force for Change: World AIDS Campaign with Young People”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 1999 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Listen, Learn, Live: World AIDS Campaign with Children and Young People”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 2000 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “AIDS: Men Make a Difference”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 2001 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “I care. Do you”?
- Ba é téama na bliana 2002 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Stigma and Discrimination”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 2003 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Stigma and Discrimination”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 2004 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Women, Girls, HIV and AIDS”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 2005 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Stop AIDS: Keep the Promise”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 2006 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Stop AIDS: Keep the Promise-Accountability”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 2007 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Stop AIDS: Keep the Promise- Leadership”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 2008 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Stop AIDS: Keep the Promise-Lead-Empower-Deliver”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 2009 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Universal Access and Human Rights”.
- Ba é téama na bliana 2010 don fheachtas Lá Domhanda SEIF a bhí, “Universal Access and Human Rights”.
- The theme from the year 2011 chun 2015 for World Aids Day campaign was, “Getting to zero: zero new HIV infections. Zero discrimination. Zero AIDS related deaths”
WORLD AIDS DAY ACTIVITIES
Variety of activities can be done on the day of World Aids day celebration to increase the awareness and distribute the message of the theme of particular year. It is very necessary to increase the awareness among people as they are the main target of the program. Some of the activities are written below:
- Community based individuals and organizations should be contacted to plan the World AIDS Day activities, to organize a planned meeting. It can be well started from the local clinics, hospitals, social service agencies, schools, AIDS advocacy groups and etc.
- A single event or sequence of independent events can be determined for better awareness by the speakers and exhibitors through the forums, rallies, health fairs, community events, faith services, parades, block parties and etc.
- A public statement can be submitted to the agency board identifying the recognition for the World AIDS Day.
- Red ribbons should be wore or distributed to others to mark the hope to the schools, work sites or community groups. Electronic ribbons can also be distributed to the social media outlets.
- All the activities (like DVD showings and Aids prevention seminars) of businesses, schools, health care organizations, clergy and local agencies should be encouraged for their great work.
- A candlelight vigil can be held at the public park or the nearest agency where singers, musicians, dancers, poets, story tellers and etc could distribute the message of Aids prevention through entertaining performances.
- World AIDS Day information can be distributed by linking it to the web site of your agency.
- All the planned events and activities should be already distributed through the e-mail, newsletters, mailings or electronic bulletins.
- People can be aware by displaying the exhibitions, posters, videos, flyers, brochures for HIV/AIDS and etc.
- World AIDS Day activities can be informed to a large group of people instantly through the blogs, Facebook, Twitter or through the other social media websites.
- Actively contribute to the other groups of celebrating the World AIDS Day.
- A candlelight celebration can be held in the memory of died person due to HIV/AIDS.
- Religious leaders are encouraged to speak something for AIDS intolerance and dishonor.
- A service can be started to provide the meals, shelter, transportation, companionship for the people with HIV/AIDS. They can also be invited in the social work, worship or other functions to increase their morality.
OBJECTIVES OF WORLD AIDS DAY 2017
The purpose of the World Aids Day celebration every year to well support the Member States in order to build up the new and effective policies and programmes, to strengthen the health systems as well as to increase the capacity of health sectors towards HIV/AIDS. Some of the main objectives of the World Aids Day are listed below:
- To guide the member states for globally increasing the prevention and control measures for HIV/AIDS.
- To offer the member states a technical support for implementing the plan for prevention, care as well as treatment for HIV/AIDS including the testing, counseling of mother for transmitting the infection to the child, STI control and antiretroviral therapy.
- To aware people about the antiretroviral medicines or other commodities which can help them to fight against HIV/AIDS.
- To involve the peer groups in the campaign for getting the most effective result.
- To encourage more students from the schools, universities and social structures to contribute in the competitions organized for the AIDS.
- To decrease and control the number of patients infected by HIV/AIDS as well as to encourage the peer groups for condom.
WORLD AIDS DAY SLOGANS, QUOTES AND MESSAGES (World AIDS DAY 2017)
- “HIV/AIDS has no boundaries”.
- “My play Safe Sex was picked apart because critics thought it was untrue. It was a play in which no one had AIDS, but the characters talked about how it was going to change their lives”.
- “Small aids to individuals, large aid to masses”.
- “AIDS is an absolutely tragic disease. The argument about AIDS’ being some kind of divine retribution is crap”.
- “Give a child love, laughter and peace, not AIDS”.
- “I know one man who was impotent who gave AIDS to his wife and the only thing they did was kiss”.
- “If you judge people you have no time to love them”.
- “Let us give publicity to H.I.V./AIDS and not hide it, because the only way to make it appear like a normal illness like TB, like cancer, is always to come out and say somebody has died because of H.I.V./AIDS, and people will stop regarding it as something extraordinary”.
- “The AIDS is a disease that is hard to talk about”.
- “I burned out on AIDS and did no AIDS work for a couple of years. I was so angry that people were still getting this disease that nobody can give you – you have to go out and get it”!
- “My son has died of AIDS”.
- “Because of the lack of education on AIDS, discrimination, fear, panic, and lies surrounded me”.
- “You can’t get AIDS from a hug or a handshake or a meal with a friend”.
- “This AIDS stuff is pretty scary. I hope I don’t get it”.
AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) caused by the HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) which attack the immune system of the human body. The disease was first recognized in the year 1981. It was first identified by the name of AIDS on 27th of July in the year 1982.
HIV infection can be easily transmitted from one person to the other if they have contacted ever directly through the mucous membrane, bodily fluid or blood. In the earlier period, there was a lot of social stigma for the people with HIV/AIDS. According to the estimate, it has been noted that around 33 million people have been infected with the HIV and 2 million people died because of it each year.
HIV is a virus which attacks the T-cells of the immune system and causes the disease known as AIDS. It is found in the human body fluids like blood, semen, vaginal fluids, breast milk of the infected person which can be passed to others by a direct contact like blood transfusion, oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex or injecting contaminated needles. It can be passed to the baby by the pregnant women during delivery or through breast feeding.
It was originated in the 19th and 20th century in the region of west-central Africa. Actually there is no any cure for it but the course of disease can be lessens down by some treatment.
Signs and Symptoms of HIV/AIDS
A person with HIV/AIDS has the following signs and symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Sweats during night
- Enlarged glands
- Weight loss
- Joint pain
- Muscle ache
- Red rashes
ach, in many cases of this disease the initial symptoms are disappeared for many years during which HIV virus cause damages to the immune system which is incurable. The infected person never feels any symptoms during this period and appears healthy.
ach, in the late stage of HIV infection (when virus weakens the immune system to fight against it) the person develops illness with AIDS. Person with the late stage infection started showing following signs and symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Permanent tiredness
- Fever (above 100f)
- Night sweats
- Diarrhea (persistent and chronic)
- Dry cough
- White spots on the tongue and mouth
- Swollen glands
- Weight loss
- Shortness of breath
- Esophagitis (inflammation of lower esophagus linings)
- Kaposi sarcoma, cancer of the cervix, lungs, rectum, liver, head, neck and the cancer of immune system (lymphomas).
- Meningitis, encephalitis and peripheral neuropathy
- Toxoplasmosis (infection of brain)
There are some myths which are spread in the society about the AID. Aids never spread through the hand shake, hug, sneeze, unbroken skin touch or the use of same toilet.