P V Sindhu เรียงความ, บทความ, ชีวประวัติ, ข้อมูลส่วนตัว
India has way to go. หนึ่งในตัวอย่างที่เหมาะสำหรับเป็นที่ดีแบดมินตันอินเดียเล่น- P V Sindhu.
Pusarla Venkata Sindhu กลายเป็นผู้หญิงคนแรกของอินเดียที่จะคว้าเหรียญเงินสำหรับประเทศของเราในการแข่งขันกีฬาโอลิมปิก. หลังจาก Saina Newal, P V Sindhu is the next Indian Badminton player to ever win an Olympic medal.
P V Sindhu was born to one of the best Volley Players in their times – P V Ramana and P. Vijaya. It is noteable that P V Ramana received Arjuna Award for his remarkable records in the game and Sindhu’s greatest inspiration was her parents.
Later, inspired by the success of Pullela Gopichand, who was the winner of 2001 All England Open Badminton Championship. And, it was her age of 8 and from then on P V Sindhu started playing Badminton.
Sindhu’s early training and coaching on the Sport was given by Mehboob Ali at the Badminton Courts of Indian Railway Institute of Signal Engineering and Telecommunications in Secunderabad. Later, she joined Pullela Gopichand’s Gopichand Badminton Academy.
Benchmarks of P V Sindhu:
P V Sindhu marked her foot prints in the history of Indian Sports through the following records and achievements:
- Sindhu is the youngest ever Indian who made a Podium finish at the Olympics, that too, in an Individual Event
- She is the first Indian Shuttler to reach the Olympics Badminton Event’s Finals
- Sindhu is the first Indian woman to win a medal at the Badminton World Championships (in Women’s Singles)
- ที่อายุ 17, She became one of the top 20 players of the BWF World Ranking and that is how she became a pioneer in Indian Sports History
Rewards and Recognition:
- Was honored with Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna marking it as a highest sport honor for her in the year 2015
- Received Padma Shri Award in the year 2015 and became the youngest person to receive the India’s fourth highest civilian honor
- Received Arjuna Award in 2013
- She was recognized as the FICCI Breakthrough Sportsperson of the Year 2014
- She was also proudly annnounced as the NDTV Indian of the year 2014
Apart from these, she was endlessly rewarded by governments of various states of India, various associations and by various celebrities. Her love for the sport has brought a lot of pride for the great woman. P V Sindhu has much more to do for the Nation as a Sports Woman and she stands as an icon for many other youngsters of our nation.